- This event has passed.
Event Series: Keeping Connected
May 8Varies depending on the activity
If you want to meet new people, reconnect with your hobbies or explore a new interest, Keeping Connected is for you!
We will work with you to find the groups and activities that are right for you in your neighbourhood. This might include:
- Regular lunch and group outings
- Joining Neighbourhood Houses
- Gentle exercise classes at local leisure centres
- Joining church groups
- Other activities you want to join.
When is it: fortnightly on Mondays; time varies depending on the venue.
Where is it: in community, location varies.
Cost: there is no cost to be part of the group, however you will need to pay for any activities or outings you take part in.
- May 8
- Keeping Connected
- Varies depending on the activity
- Event Category:
- Social Support Groups
- SSP Enquiries
- 03 8470 1111