We are running free Mpox walk-in Vaccination Clinics at Your Community Health Centres for priority populations.
- An increased supply of Mpox vaccines is now available in Victoria
- Vaccination eligibility criteria has been expanded to allow more people to be vaccinated
- First doses available
- Second doses available for people who received their first dose more than 28 days ago.
- For detailed information about the infection and the vaccine – see links at the bottom of this page
- No bookings: just walk in.
- No cost: completely free and people without a Medicare card are welcome.
- Confidential: clients can choose if to have their Mpox vaccination details to be uploaded to their immunisation record, or not.Mpox vaccinations are available to: all sexually active gay and bisexual men (cis and trans) along with their sexual partners, sex workers, immunisation providers who are administering the ACAM2000™ smallpox vaccine and laboratory workers who analyse specimens from Mpox cases.
Your Community Health Northcote
42 Separation Street, Northcote
All sessions will be held out our Northcote site from 4:30pm- 7pm
- Thursday 23 March
- Thursday 30 March
- Thursday 6 April
- Thursday 13th April
- Thursday 20th April
- Thursday 27th April
- Thursday 4th May
- Thursday 11th May (last session)
All about Mpox
Interview with Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton and Simon Ruth, Thorne Harbour Health CEO
Monkeypox (MPX) virus – Information for gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men
Monkeypox (MPX) virus – Information for the public