- August 2023: Your Community Health Clinic is now taking new clients who seek Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy. Please use our service access form below on this page to register your interest.
- June 2023: From 3 July 2023, some of our clients will now need to pay a fee for our medical services, as we become a mixed billing clinic. Unfortunately, Medicare rebates for bulk billing do not cover the increasing costs of giving you and your family quality medical care. Our new fees will cover the gap between the Medicare rebate and the cost of our medical services. Please click here for more details.
- May 2023: If you are one of our valued clients who gets their hormone injections administered by our team while having your prescriptions issued by an external provider, please click here to access our form and bring us the information listed, so we can ensure your clinical safety.
- March 2023: Collaborate with us! We value your expertise, and we want your voice and experience in our current complex problem-solving processes. We want to test new models with you before offering to the community. Join Your Community Health & Trans and Gender Diverse in Community Health Initiative as a Community Focus Group Member or Formal Advisor (paid engagement). Click here to express your interest.
Our program is a Victorian Government funded initiative that aims to increase health services across Victoria for trans, gender diverse and non-binary people aged 18 and over. This service is part of a consortium of Your Community Health, Ballarat Community Health, Thorne Harbour Health and Austin Health. All clinics oversee their own client intake and operations.
In addition to our specialist GP for the Trans and Gender Diverse Clinic at Your Community Health, we can also provide the following services:
- Peer Navigation
- Mental health support and counselling referrals
- Referral to social and peer support groups
- Access to dental and allied health including physiotherapy, dietetics, podiatry and more.
Please fill out the registration form below for one of our Peer Navigators to initiate contact with you.
As your first appointment with our service will be by phone with one of our Peer Navigators, we use an online registration form to save you time. Completing it takes less than 10 minutes and, once submitted, we will contact you shortly to book your appointment.
If you are an existing client, the best way to contact our Peer Navigators is via [email protected].
For information on Your Community Health’s privacy and confidentiality policy, please click here.