Your Community Health is participating in the 2023 Victorian Healthcare Experience Survey (VHES). It helps us understand your experience with us and how we can keep improving our services.
The Survey runs from March-May 2023 and is run by Ipsos, an independent contractor, on behalf of the Department of Health.
Completing the Survey
If you attended an appointment at one of our health centres or through telehealth in January or February this year, you will be contacted in March or April and invited to participate in the online Survey.
A few important things to know about the survey:
- Your responses are anonymous, tell us how we are doing and help to improve our service and programs.
- The Survey is available in 28 languages other than English.
- You can complete the Survey online or over the phone, just call the survey hotline (1800 356 928 between 12pm – 8pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays)
- You can also ask your clinician for help to understand and complete the survey if you need.
Protecting your privacy
Your privacy is important to us and we have only shared your contact details with the Department of Health so they can complete the Survey. This is authorised under law as per the:
- the Information Privacy Principles (IPPs) as contained in the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic) (the PDP Act); and
the Health Privacy Principles (HPPs) as contained in the Health Records Act 2001 (Vic) (the Health Records Act).
For more information on Privacy and Consent relating to the Survey, click here.
If you do not want to complete the Survey, please email us via [email protected] before 23 March 2023 telling us this. No further explanation is required to remove you from the Survey list.
For answers to more questions about the Survey, please read the FAQs.