Your Community Health offers a range of medical, dental and other health services and support programs to people across northern Melbourne.
We welcome all members of the community, but provide priority access to:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Newly arrived Refugees and Asylum seekers
- Children under 12 years old (with support to their families)
- People living with a disability
- People with chronic and complex conditions
- People living in insecure environments
- People that are socioeconomically disadvantaged
- People aged over 65 years
Many of our services are provided for free or low cost. We ensure our services are affordable by offering a fee structure that varies depending on your ability to pay.
We are a registered NDIS provider.
We have three health centres in East Reservoir, Northcote, and Preston (PANCH), and coordinate the East Reservoir Community Hub, which connects the community to needed services.