Our Paediatric Clinic provides quality, personalised care for children 11 years and under living in the City of Darebin. We support them and their families with health, developmental, behavioural, social and emotional concerns that affect their lives.
We can provide assessment, care management and support for children with various conditions including:
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Liver diseases
- Clinical nutrition
- Heart conditions
- Rheumatology (bones and joints)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behaviour problems, such as attention problems, aggression, defiance, poor emotional regulation and social difficulties
- Mood difficulties such as anxiety, worry, and depression
- Learning difficulties
- Sleep problems
- Eating problems
- Developmental concerns, such as talking and language delay, motor skills delay and social delay
- Continence problems, such as bed wetting, daytime wetting and soiling
- Unsettled babies, such as crying, settling and feeding problems in young babies
- Mondays and Tuesdays 9:30am-4:30pm
- Thursdays, 9.30am-3pm
Where: our PANCH (Preston) Health Centre, 300 Bell Street Preston 3072
Referral: You will need a referral from a doctor (General Practitioner). Referrals can be faxed to 03 8470 1107 or emailed directly to our Paediatrician Clinic at [email protected]. We will then contact the child’s family directly to make an appointment. If you do not yet have a referral, call us to make an appointment with one of our bulk-billing doctors.
Cost: This service is bulk-billed for all eligible Medicare card holders. Patients who are not eligible for Medicare services, will be charged a fee. Please contact us for more information.