We understand that social connection is an important part of maintaining physical and emotional health and wellbeing.
Your Community Health proudly offers a range of groups, activities and programs to build social connections, encourage gentle activity and exercise, and increase people’s confidence in self-managing your health issues.
We take the health and safety of our clients and community seriously. In 2022 our social support programs and activities are back up and running with COVID-19 safety measures in place to keep you safe. If you have any queries or concerns please contact us on [email protected] or (03) 8470 1111.
Our social support service groups’ include:
- Men’s Shed – a fun and engaging way for men to come together to do a range of activities
- Kookaburra Club – a place for Aboriginal friends and family to come together
- Multicultural group
- Mandarin groups – mixed gender social groups for Mandarin speaking people including a dance group
- Italian groups – mixed gender social groups for Italian speaking people
- Greek groups – mixed gender social groups for Italian speaking people
- Dementia group
- Walking group
- Digital learning course – classes to help develop digital literacy
- Interest based outings – we plan activities in the community based on attendees suggestions