We can help prevent and manage foot, ankle and leg conditions.
Our services are available to everyone, from newborns to older adults. They include:
- General foot care treatments for those who can’t care for their own feet or who are at high risk of serious foot complications
- Foot posture assessments
- Insoles and arch supports (orthotics)
- Surgery for ingrown toenails
- Wound management
- Annual diabetes foot check-ups
- Nail and skin care advice
- Injury and pain management including dry needling
- Footwear advice
- Sale of foot care products
- Foot check-ups for babies, children and teenagers
Podiatry services are available at our East Reservoir, Northcote and PANCH (Preston) Health Centres, and at the Reservoir Leisure Centre.
We are pleased to offer free or low cost services to many clients. Fees are assessed based on income.
Medicare Benefits Schedule Podiatry Service now available at our East Reservoir health centre.
To be eligible for Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) podiatry Services at Your Community Health, clients must:
- Be registered with Medicare and have a valid Medicare card.
- Have a chronic disease or complex needs that may be supported by the podiatry service.
- Have a current Care Plan (GPMP), Team Care Arrangement (TCA) and an (EPC) referral form (#10962) with sessions allocated from their General Practitioner.
The MBS podiatry clinic is a private billing service. Healthcare card holders and pensioners will be bulk billed. For all other clients, there will be a fee payable to the service over and above Medicare Rebates received.